Fax, Copy, and Scanning Service
- Black and white copies or print-outs cost 20 cents for one side and 30 cents for two sides.
- Color copies cost up to $1.00.
- We have the following paper sizes available: 8.5x11, 8.5x14, or 11x17.
- Photo paper is available for copies.
- Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations. Please ask the librarian on staff if your group qualifies.
- Our copy machine/printer is located in the staff workroom and the library staff will be happy to make your copies for you.
- Faxes can be both sent and received. Our Fax number is: 641-816-4838.
- The fee to send a fax is $1.00 for the first page and 50 cents for every page thereafter.
- The fee to receive faxes is 50 cents for the first page and 25 cents for every page thereafter.
- The Fax machine receives transmissions 24 hours a day, but they can only be picked up during normal business hours.
- Our Fax machine is located in the staff workroom and library staff will be happy to send your faxes for you.
- There is no fee for scanning pages and sending to an e-mail address.
- Our scanner is located in the staff workroom and library staff will be happy to scan and send your pages for you.