Take a Proctored Exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
The Greene Public Library's proctoring service includes:
- Proctoring can be done anywhere in the library during normal library hours.
- Please call the library at 641-816-5642 to make proctoring plans.
- Cynthia Siemons and Becky Newton are the library proctors.
- There is no fee for this service.
- Test materials may be sent to the Greene Public Library, P.O. Box 280, Greene, IA 50636
- This service includes both written and online tests.