Fax Or Copy Something
The library has both a fax and copy machine available to the public.
- Black and white copies cost 20 cents for one side and 30 cents for two sides.
- Color copies cost 50 cents and transparencies are 45 cents.
- We have the following paper sizes available: 8.5x11, 8.5x14, or 11x17.
- Photo paper is now available for copies.
- Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations. Please ask the librarian on staff if your group qualifies.
- Our copy machine is located in the staff workroom.
- The library staff will be happy to do the actual copying.
- Faxes can be both sent and received. Our Fax number is: 641-816-4838.
- The fee to send a fax is $1.00 for the first page and 50 cents for every page thereafter.
- The fee to receive faxes is 50 cents for the first page and 25 cent for every page thereafter.
- The FAX machine receives transmissions 24 hours a day, but they can only be picked up during regular library hours.
- Our Fax machine is located in the staff workroom.
- The library staff will be happy to do the actual faxing.